“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.”
“The major fortunes in America have been made in land.”
John D. Rockefeller
“He is not a full man who does not own a piece of land.”
“Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined.”
“Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.”
“Sleep is for people without access to the MLS.”
Lighter Side of Real Estate
“The best time to buy a home is always five years ago.”
Search the MLS…
Custom Property Search
A Safer Real Estate Experience
As we navigate the waters of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are giving keen attention to the details of sanitation and safety around our practice. All of our agents stand ready to serve you with your real estate needs, and all are practicing safe procedures. Here are some things that you should know about working with us:
- Our sanitation practices are derived from the guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- If you are a seller, please call and talk to one of us about the new special processes of listing and showing your home.
- If you are a buyer, please be pre-qualified for purchase. Call us and we will explain exactly how to get that done.
At Our Offices
- Agents experiencing symptoms of sickness will not come to the office; we request that you please do the same.
- All the public spaces in our office are sanitized before we open as well as any areas used by clients after every visit.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby of our offices and we request everyone coming in to the building to use it.
- There will be no overlapping showings at any property, and participants will be practicing social distancing.
- All of our listings will have a comprehensive and thorough virtual tour for you to watch online if you choose.
- Sorry, but we request that you not bring children under the age of 18 along with you to any live showing.
- Please do not touch anything in the property you visit; your agent will open doors and cabinets for you.
If you have any questions about safety, or if you have specific needs while working with us, we ask that you contact our Managing Broker, Gina John, to discuss those details with her.