In 1965, Dale Rector and his wife, June founded a real estate brokerage in Phoenix, Arizona. Dale had worked for other brokerages and was determined to make his all about the agents; the Real Estate Executives, as he called them. He introduced the 100% commission structure that had agents keeping more of their money.
In 1987, the couple’s son, Richard, took over this #1 regional brokerage and turned it into a franchisor. Today, with over 500 locations and 8,000 real estate executives, we are proud to be one of the top real estate companies in the world. Check out what we have to offer as a brokerage and let’s talk.
We Are Looking for New Agents NOW.
Are you a highly motivated real estate professional? We’d like to invite you to join our growing brokerage and work alongside other highly motivated professionals in a great environment. The basic function of your job is to be an intermediary between buyers and sellers, which includes listening for your client’s needs and negotiating for their best interests. You’ll also be communicating with other agents, lenders, inspectors, and others related to our industry. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.
- Prepare necessary paperwork such as listing contracts and purchase agreements.
- Promote sale of properties through open houses, engagement in multiple listing services and advertisements.
- Establish a network of mortgage lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, contractors, and legal attorneys to whom you can refer clients.
- Evaluate clients’ financial abilities and research properties within their buying power.
- Learn about and understand your local market trends and conditions.
- Negotiate sales price and terms.
- Prospect for new clients and retain existing clients.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of your business.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication skills.
- Wisconsin Real Estate License preferred.
For more details, please visit our LinkedIN page by Clicking Here.
- PrimeAgent comprehensive platform
- 80 training opportunities per year
- Corporate online training center
- Digital Marketing Executive training
- Exec University virtual classes
- 8 live webinars per month
- Competitive compensation plans
- Local broker and agent mentors
- Monthly brokerage meetings
- Friendly, fun environment
- Tools to help run your business
Perhaps you’re a seasoned real estate professional. Or maybe you’re at that toe-dipping place where you want to find out if real estate is your life’s calling.
Why not become your own boss – for real? As the Chief Executive of your own company, you couldn’t ask for a better support structure than what’s available under the umbrella of Realty Executives Capital City.
There has never been a better time to jump into the exciting business of real estate sales than right now. The market is hot, things are moving, and we are expanding. Join us and make a difference for people.
unCERTAINTY has No Place Here
We all know what it’s like to find yourself as a cog in the machine of a 9 to 5 W-2 job. For many people, it’s perfect. There’s very little to think about other than showing up and performing the tasks that are assigned. For a rare few – those with a real fire in the belly – that’s just not enough. Those people want to take the reins, steer the ship, make the choices, decide the direction, and shake the trees. If that sounds like you then, welcome – you’re home.
One of the biggest challenges of starting your own business is knowing what to do and how to do it, even if you are transitioning out of a company where that’s what you’re already doing. You don’t realize how much resourcing of other people or the corporate training systems that you’re doing on a daily basis. That’s where the Realty Executives systems come in. Your local brokerage is the home base for your resources and the parent company provides the robust training and support systems.
It’s really having the best of both worlds – you, the executive entrepreneur, are calling the shots and making the decisions that you feel are best, while being fully supported by both a local infrastructure in your brokerage right here in McFarland as well as an international corporation in Phoenix with massive training and support resources. You get to choose what you use; as little or as much as you want.
This is exactly why the company is named in honor of its people – all of the professional Realty Executives around the world.
What people are saying about Realty Executives Capital City...
What people are saying...
Hey, we're really sorry but testimonials don't display well on a phone. To see our reviews, please use a tablet or a desktop computer.
Hit The Ground Running
5708 US HWY 51
McFarland, WI 53558
Click to open Google Maps